colchester zoo

thekiteden
Hi all tis me Rob from the kite den had a lovely time at layer with you all and if you would like to have more fun I have set up a weekend of kiting fun at colchester zoo for THIS WEEKEND 7th/8th..its the last week of the stand tall and all the giraffes will be there,its called the starlight night and my guest will get in the zoo for free,the zoo is lighting up different thing inside and special feeding time click here for more info....we will be on the carpark field from 9am onwards anyone is welcome that flys kites on the day,toilets there and food can be got inside the zoo....we are going back on the sunday for a free fly day 9.30 till 5pm but no free entre into the zoo for the sunday...its a great venue with lots of public to admire your kites...i can let you camp outside my house on the green if you want to stay over its a thirty minute drive to the zoo from here...hope some of you can make it and you can read all about my last fly there in the kite den events report page.....all welcome

Re: colchester zoo

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: colchester zoo

Hi Rob thanks for the info Unfortunately I cannot make it this week end but hope the weather is good for you and you have a great show

Re: colchester zoo

gorilla69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: colchester zoo

thekiteden
thanks for the phone call keith and i am sure your going to say the same as me on here ...we are flying at the colchester zoo tomorrow (sunday) its a free fly day there is no charge to get into the zoo's carpark area where we fly and there is toilets there to use as well(in the car park) as you drive into the zoo turn left at the end of the road you will see us on the field there..... most of the Haven flyers will be there and pete/lyn  .....alls welcome to  join us .... bring pack lunch and drink... fingers crossed for a nice day weather wise (it looks ok)

Re: colchester zoo

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: colchester zoo

Flybig
Had a nice day, shame about the rain,BUT where was Rob yesturday?

Re: colchester zoo

thekiteden
LOL even at home i am still being ribbed about yesterday... was a shame about the weather but at least we had a reasonable fly today..great to see john and keith again... by the way I WONT  be there next saturday