Wick kite meeting.

Bighal
Sorry everyone can't make today
Been admitted to basildon hospital.
Hope you like the magazine
Take car Harry

Re: Wick kite meeting.

Mark
Sorry to hear that, speedy recovery.
Look forward to seeing the magazine.

Re: Wick kite meeting.

Mark
Heads up!

A new gallery of pictures taken today has been created, go to...

http://photos.essexkitegroup.co.uk/#!album-52

to see them.

There was a good turn out for today's meeting & it's always nice to meet new people out on the field.

Re: Wick kite meeting.

Turboman
Yes, I agree it was a very good meet. Lots a laughter plenty of flying all though a bit prcariouse at times. A good day out and great to meet new members. On the point of new members do go and speak to them introduce your selves make them feel welcome its to easy to get in a group having a great laugh and leave them on the out side flying on their own.
Great Pic's Mark never realised we got so much up in the air.

Re: Wick kite meeting.

Mark
Thanks John, I did try and get a picture of every kite that went up.. even if it was only for a brief moment.
Sorry if I missed anyone's out. I'm hoping John U. will share the pictures he took with that lens that was almost long enough to physically touch the kites up in the air

Re: Wick kite meeting.

willibob
This post was updated on .
Great pictures nice to see some new faces and a reasonable turn out. Sorry I couldn't be there
Hope big Harry is OK and look forward to seeing you all at Felixstow