Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

Turboman
MEMEMEME and her indoors

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

Turboman
Yes I was going to come but I am still finishing off a few jobs at home that cant be left, like big jobs just finished the bath room nearly, just a few more bits which has a knock to other area's so have to just keep at it. Tell all on Sunday DAY OFF sorry did not mean to shout just getting excited about going kite flying its like being let out of prison.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

Turboman
It looks like the morning is very likely but from lunch time onwards looks well dodgy so I think its anearly fly then pack up quick. Does any body know if we can get on the field with cars as this will make a difference to how much we can get up. Even if they just let us in the car park by the building would help but thinks if there are going to be a million kids there it will be full up. Also limit the ground stuff. NO gorilla before you gob off I dont hate kids you cant eat them as they taste awful.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

willibob
There should be no problem parking on the field as in the past
The pavilion car park will be taken up by the friends of wick with a classic car display and the pavlion itself will be taken up by the kite workshop and friends of wick activities
Please remember this day is organised by the friends of wick. We provide the materials for the kite workshop and display our kites as a backdrop to the event. It also provides us with a great deal of publicity for our club.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

willibob
 On this occation the club shelter is being used to house Davids kites not for members to shelter in. If the wind is too great then the shelter won't go up

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

Turboman
Any thing like that and June will be sitting in the car with the heater on looking out of the window thinking that stupid sod is at it again. The stupid sod is me by the way doing some thing that dont make a lot of sense, any body want to join me on Sunday.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival

Flybig
No

Re: Wick Kite Festival

Turboman
Well that was very explanatory nothing like a direct answer

Re: Wick Kite Festival

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED