Wick Kite Festival 2013

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival 2013

Turboman
Nice write up 69.
Yes, it was a good day when we arrived there was quite a few already there, in fact I think you all were.
I put my old reliable the Premier 24 Power sledge up, it alway seem to fly in most weathers and today strong wind it perform excellent. I was very please to be able to get a couple of the late Davids kite's. I had to restrain my self other wise I would have finished up with all all them but I can still say I went home with more than I come with. The next thing is to fly ON MY OWN the one with the long tails just so I dont make a donk of myself in front of you lot, so when I think I can fly it with a bit of panache, then I can show off. I remember Dave flying his delta with the long tails at Hainault and he was a bit good I only hope I can do him proud by doing the same. Left feeling a bit wind blown but home in time to do a bot more decorating before dinner. Now for a nice Gin N Tonic Cheers. Hic

Re: Wick Kite Festival 2013

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wick Kite Festival 2013

Flybig
Cheers to David,may the wind blow on his back and the sun on his face