Today at Hainault

Turboman
A few brave soles made it to Hainault today and had a fly. Courtney, Ernie, myself and June and Poppy brought her mum and dad. We had a good display up considering the conditions. The rain finally won the day but it was a good end of the year meeting. I had my new Poppy kite up and the photographer who keeps the Hainault webb site up to date was there as always taking a few pics. Have a look at the Hainault webb site to see all the kites that we had flying.