Robert Brassington Workshop

willibob
Sandra Scott has extended an invite for the Grumpy Old Gits Brassington workshop. Check out the old gits website for details:

Email : Sandrascott990@gmail.com
Message :   I'm writing to let you know about a Robert Brasington Workshop organised in association with the Grumpy Old Gits.  We'd love to open this up to Essex members and would be grateful if you could help get the word out.  Details of the workshop are here: http://grumpyoldgits.org/2015/brasingtonworkshop.pdf  I appreciate any help you can give to publicise this.  Thanks so much  Sandra Scott

Re: Robert Brassington Workshop

Turboman
This looks like a fantastic workshop and would have defo gone to this but Im away on holiday in June on those dates. Gutted.