Rip Stop Material

willibob
Visited The Cheap Shop Tiptree last week. Excellent for all sewing crafts and unusually they have ripstop.
It is 60grm not the lightest but still useful for kites & inflatables and only £2.50 / mtr at 1.50 m wide.
They have Red & Yellow in stock but will order in other colours. Extra discount for 30 mtr roll. Colours available are Black, white, flo lime, hot pink, orange, red, yellow, plus dark  blues and browns.
Tiptree in not local to many members but the Jam factory is good for a visit or Perry woods for lunch.

Re: Rip Stop Material

Mark
Thanks Ernie, I'll have a look for it next time I'm there.