New Years Day 2016 Fly-In

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Just a reminder that we will be flying the new year in on Friday 1st January 2016 at Hylands Park Chelmsford, hope to see you there.

The current weather forecast is for a cloudy day, 7 degrees and 11 to 18 mph winds, so looking good for us!

Happy New Year to all.

Mark
EKG WebMaster

Re: New Years Day 2016 Fly-In

FrankW
Just posted something similar on Facebook Mark :)

Weather looks good, wind looks good.

Let's all paint the sky over Chelmsford with kites on this first meeting of the fortieth year of the EKG!
Frank Wright

Re: New Years Day 2016 Fly-In

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I think we did a pretty good job at brightening up the skies today, we certainly had a lot of on-lookers enjoying the display. It looked like Santa had delivered a few new kites for Christmas

I think I might have overheard that Johns new years resolution is to join the club & it was nice to see a couple of prospective new members, I hope you had a nice day with us.

You can see a few photos on the clubs gallery.

Happy New Year!

Mark

PS, Thanks for the lift Frank, feeling guilty I didn't ask you in for a cuppa afterwards, I think I had my mind set on getting indoors in the warm.
EKG WebMaster

Re: New Years Day 2016 Fly-In

FrankW
Added my own images to the album site.

A good day I thought, well attended and quite a bit of Joe Public interest.

A bit less mud and a few more degrees in temperature would have been nice, but what do you expect from this time of the year :)
Frank Wright