Melbourne Park - 24th July 2016

Mark
I guess I arrived a bit early - but the winds were good and the sun was shining, what more could you ask for.
First I staked out my 36 sled followed by my large delta which towed the EKG banner. It seemed a while but next to arrive was Phil and Michael.. later followed by Tony G, 3 Gallifants, Vernon & Margaret and Wendy.
The winds were a bit erratic at times but we all had a good days flying and through our efforts managed to entice a few locals out with their kites.
Most stable kite of the day award goes to Tony's cat face kite.

Re: Melbourne Park - 24th July 2016

FrankW
Glad you all had a good day!

Sorry we could not be there but Daphne and me had a long time previous engagement.

I like Melbourne Park, not because it is a particularly good flying venue, but because it is in the middle of a large residential area and lots of people come out to see what is going on.

This year it seems that some bought their own kites out as well!

See you all at Royston I hope.
Frank Wright