Melbourne Park 19th July 2015

Mark
Kiters are never happy with the winds and today was no exception, it was blowy, it was gusty and it was all over the place... but that didn't stop us from displaying some of our kites.
Despite the winds we had a 'no show' from one of our members because there wasn't any wind Go figure!

A few mobile phone images, hopefully Frank will have more on Facebook.

Daphne had been very busy making a rather expensive and elaborate kite reel but unfortunately we didn't get to see it in use...

Re: Melbourne Park 19th July 2015

FrankW
More images are now up on the Facebook page. A good day I thought - but not for fighter kites though :)
Frank Wright

Re: Melbourne Park 19th July 2015

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Thanks Frank, I'll reply to other email later.
MMark

Sent from my Samsung device