Layer Marney Tower 2013

gorilla69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Layer Marney Tower 2013

willibob
A fabulous day enhanced by our friends from Suffolk and Clacton. One of the best days we have had at LM
The weather this year also helped with sunny periods and fair winds all day.
The kite workshop did well with nearly 50 kites made and enjoyed by the children flying their masterpieces on the kite field
The display of inflatables was fantastic along with the stick kites. A teenager I talked to thought my crow design birds were real birds that realy is great compliment.

A great thank you to all the flyers and those working in workshop for making it a fantastic day all round

Ernie

Re: Layer Marney Tower 2013

Mark
Got to agree, it was a brilliant day at Layer Marney & I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
It helped that we have the kind support of people like 'Kite Den' Rob, the Suffolk Kite Flyers and a few independent flyers... and not forgetting our very own Kite Workshop crew beavering away out of sight of the flyers in the Long Hall.
From what I've heard, we've managed to sign up a few more members too!
Mark