Kite Mag

Bighal
Hello all
Sorry I haven't seen you much this year
We have a lot going on, Edwin starts his senior school
this year.
But I will need something to put in the Mag
So please get writing and send those pictures in with some note of where and when they were taken.

Thanks in advance
Harry

Re: Kite Mag

Bighal
Hi all
If you have any photos taken at any of the meetings then please drop them to me with a brief note as to where taken and whose kite ect..
also can i have some profiles from members so we can all know abit about each other.
WE NEED THINGS FOR THE MAG!!!

Thanks Harry

Re: Kite Mag

FrankW
Hi Harry,

As you do not seem to be answering my emails:

Please could you give us a submissions cut off date for this upcoming issue.

Cheers, Frank (Secretary)

BTW - there are lots of photos of events and meetings from this year which you can download on the EKG website. HERE
Frank Wright