Killer Sharks at Hainault

willibob
Killer sharks make an appearance at Hainault country park 14 /03/17. This was a rare meeting of the Old Codgers. This winter the weather and underfoot conditions coupled with health issues have not been conducive to kite flying. However, as the weather improves hopefully we can resurrect the old codgers on a Tuesday alternating between Thorndon Park (south) and Hainault
These are Ernie’s Latest creation. I am quite pleased with the result but a little more tweaking with the bridling or better wind is required to achieve a more stable show.