Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

John Usher
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Turboman
Seen this before there are quite a few of them I posted some up on Kite weekenders forum some time back I will have to see if I can dig them out

Re: Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Turboman
I found one, Like you I cant add the pic must be some thing to do with site

Re: Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Re: Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Turboman
An other one to follow

Re: Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Mark

Recognise anyone?

Re: Kent Kite Flyers - 'Nog' cartoon on their Facebook page

Turboman
Thanks for putting that up for me MARK. There are more on the NOG site very funny its worth a look