Hyland Park

Turboman
Highland Park does it again. What did it do, soak us to the skin. After a morning of reasonable flying it pelted down just like it did the last time I went there. Next time I go I will be taking a sailing suit just to make sure I dont get soaked again. I have kite's hanging all around the house drying out as well as a few coats and trousers. Not forgetting the soggy trainers. At least I got to test my Derek Kune kite  for a short while and vlag with it new adjustable Bridle. It did quite misbehave it self for a while forcing Mark to move over a bit (thank you Mark did not get to say thanks) as I never seem to stop walking back and forth to the car to get some thing and then it rained. It was a good 1/2 day we quite enjoyed it but hopefully the Highland Park bock will let us have better luck next time. At least we gave it our best for OSOW plus it was good to meet up with everybody.

Re: Hyland Park

JamRok
Mother nature always wins. I had a very good day at hainault no rain quite a few Kiters. Jamrok

Re: Hyland Park

Mark
Like John says, it was a brilliant start to the day but come the rain and everybody disappeared!
Shame there wasn't the usual amount of public flying that there has been in previous years - but thanks to all who attended.
Mu said she didn't get any rain and she's only just the other side of the town.. Oops City! We were unlucky... or was it John who causes it to rain every time he comes?

Re: Hyland Park

Turboman
This post was updated on .
June got wet and very cold, her comment sod that im not going there any more so next time I will come on my own just to make it rain then go home again.
But I think Daphne's total pole with all the feathers on had more to do with it

Re: Hyland Park

Re: Hyland Park

Turboman
Great Pics Frank