Hornchurch country park 2/10/16

willibob
Who's going? unfortunately I can't make it this Sunday but the forecast looks good. The report from those attending this venue earlier in the year was excellent and hope those attending this time have a great day.
I hope to be at the OSOW meet next week and looking forward to it.

Re: Hornchurch country park 2/10/16

Turboman
Who's going to this anybody. Is this a new one as never been to this one before any information

Re: Hornchurch country park 2/10/16

Turboman
I had a look on the tinternet at this venue there seems to be several entrances any idea where we meet up, what car park.