Great Bentley Village Show - 1:30pm Saturday 31st August 2013

Great Bentley Village Show - 1:30pm Saturday 31st August 2013

Mark
Heads-up!

The Great Bentley Village Show is on this coming Saturday afternoon.
More information about the event is HERE.

I hear that Rob and Pete from the Kite Den will be there with their kites and hopefully a few more from the Haven Flyers too, why not come along and join them!

I will be there with mum who is running her very reasonably priced hand-made card stall - so if you need to stock up with cards for all occasions - her stall would be well worth a visit.

Re: Great Bentley Village Show - 1:30pm Saturday 31st August 2013

gorilla69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Great Bentley Village Show - 1:30pm Saturday 31st August 2013

Mark
Weather for the show was once again very good, earlier on there seemed to be a good turn out of folk visiting the event though as is the norm for most event's - people weren't spending very much except at burger vans and ice-cream vans.

Kite-wise, Rob from the 'Kite Den' put on the best display he could but the crappy winds severely hindered his efforts and kites were up and down all afternoon. For days like this, luckily he has a good selection of ground display items which kept the youngsters occupied.
Also, old Pete, Colin, Daz & Co, another couple (their names escape me, sorry!) and John F were on hand whilst I flew my 11ft tecnicolour delta towing the 26m banner advertising the Essex Kite Group.