GKOF Chocolate Fly in 18th MAY 14

willibob
please note the above meet which EKG was invited is CANCELLED.

Unfortunately the organiser Stephen Hodges has had a minor stroke. He is out of hospital and on the mend.
I am sure you will all join me in wishing him a rapid and full recovery. I look forward to meeting up at the festivals and competing with him in the altitude challenges

Re: GKOF Chocolate Fly in 18th MAY 14

Mark
Thanks for passing this sad information on Ernie, I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.
Website updated to show the event is now cancelled.
Mark