Fuerteventura Kite Festival 2013

Mark
YouTube video of Fuerteventura Kite Festival 2013
Fuerteventura Kite Festival 2013
Link supplied by Ernie.

Re: Fuerteventura Kite Festival 2013

willibob
This is a great vidio showing both venues. El Cottilo is my favourite as the parking is next to the beach where we fly and there is a natural bay protected by 2 rock outcrops creating a calm lagoon for swimming or to just wallow in.
Sandra & I spent the whole time at El Cottilio, except for the 3 days of the festival held at Corralejo El Boro beach.. There is more space at El Boro 8.5 miles of it but you have to walk a good 800 yds over the dunes to the flying area.However the organiser's do provide a lift to & from the parking area via a 4x4 pickup on the festival days if you want it.
We had a fabulous time this year with good winds for the festival as can be seen on the vidio.
Brits outnumbered the Germans this year as its popularity spreads with the UK flyers. However the Germans are very friendly and we all integrate well and they have some fantastic kites.
We stayed at the Brisamar in corralejo along with 13 other Brits. We had 15 all together on one table all contributing the fun from breakfast till bedtime.
Can't wait till its Ferteventura time next year. Featival Dates November 6-9th Hope to see you there.