Ern's Ground display Pig

willibob
Meet the newest member of my inflatable collection. I was planning to attend the BKF workshop to build a Guy Reynolds Beluga Whale but there was insufficient support for the whale so they changed it to a pig workshop. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend in the end due to my recent health problems. However I now on the mend and back at the sewing machine. No 1 is now complete and No2 should be completed in a few days.

Re: Ern's Ground display Pig

Turboman
When this pig of weather improves you may be able to get out and fly. Then we can see flying pigs. Did you get the plans form the KW or make them up yourself.

Re: Ern's Ground display Pig

Mark
Looks fantastic!
Reminds me of my 'pig of a kite' (Rok) that hardly ever sees daylight.

Re: Ern's Ground display Pig

Bighal
I would still like your Roc

Re: Ern's Ground display Pig

Mark
Get in touch one evening & we'll sort something out.
Mark