EKG WhatsApp Group

Mark
What's WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is an app (application(software (small program))) that runs on multiple mobile platforms and is a means of sending text like messages, pictures, voice recordings and videos to other people that have the app installed.. or to groups of people.
WhatsApp uses whatever Wi-Fi you are connected to or mobile data when out and about so can either be free or minimal charge depending on your data plan... plus there's no adverts to annoy you!

As the Essex Kite Group is a group, how about we have a WhatsApp group so that we can keep others instantly informed of our kiting plans, impromtu meetings, events etc

If anyone out there is interested, contact me and I'll add you to the group.
This would primarily be for club members but if you are interested in joining the club and want to meet up a time or two before you decide, we could add you in.

Let me know what you think.

Mark

Find out more about WhatsApp HERE

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

Turboman
Iv had it for some time now so add me in the group. I will PM you my phone number

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

Mark
That's good.

Hopefully this will be better supported as the messages reach all members instantly.. wherever they are.

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

willibob
Hi Mark  include me
Thanks Ernie

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

kgallifant
Hi Mark please add me to the whatsapp group Kevin Gallifant

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Sure, can I have your mobile number please.
Mark

EKG WebMaster

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Just a reminder that the WhatsApp group is up and running, it's very convenient for sending the group quick messages and last minute info.

Contact me if you would like to be added to the group.

Mark
EKG WebMaster

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

John Usher
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: EKG WhatsApp Group

Turboman
Send mark your mobile phone number and he will add you to the group. Its a great way to pass information around the group I.E. if there an opportunity to have a fly on a certain day because the weather is exceptional and not on a day when something is organised just put it up on the app every body gets it they then  have the information. Or if there is an organised event great way to see who is going.