Does it work

Turboman
I have been wondering if this forum still works as no one seems to post anything on it. I have had computer problems which I have now got sorted I think so if any body see's this say some even if it sod off at least it a reaction.

Re: Does it work

Mark
Yes, you'll be pleased to hear that it works!

Ernie posted all but a few days ago... but I see 2 issues;
Our members don't have anything noteworthy to say or to talk about
There are just too many social media sites and forums around that what little talk there is, it get's spread around all of them. How many other places do you post in?

All we can do is provide the means, we have this forum, Facebook and members can get articles posted on the website.

How about discussing the upcoming One Sky One World

Re: Does it work

Turboman
Yes, definitely im up for that and looking forward to it. I only hope nothing screws it up for me. I wanted to go to Thorndon Park yesterday as Ernie and Courtney where there and it looked a fabulous day for flying but I got double booked as usual for something else. The long range weather forecast looks good, I know one cannot rely on that but fingers crossed its going to be OK.

Re: Does it work

JamRok
Hello Kiters, just to let you know  Ernie and myself had a great day at Thorndon Park yesterday.quite a few of the public came over and enjoyed the kites and had a chat.once various things are sorted,no doubt codgers will resume.cheers Jamrok.

Re: Does it work

Mark
That's great news & welcome to the forum.

Re: Does it work

I was stuck in a pub eating and drinking it was terable looking out of the window at he sun and the wind. But had to be done as we had not seen this particular group of freinds for some time.
Now looking forward to Sunday hope its going to be good

Re: Does it work

Turboman
Hi Mark thanks for the OSOW information. I was just looking at there webb site and they requested we send in details of our meeting. Sunday. Do you do that, having  never been involved before just curious what we did.
Regards
John
Hope to see you Sunday

Re: Does it work

Mark
Do you know where the list of participating groups gets published?

If this information isn't publicly available, I don't see the need...

Re: Does it work

Turboman
No, I just spotted the request at the top of the page. And wondered if we did anything. Not sure if it gets published.