Cudmore Grove Sunday 6th April 14

willibob
Hope you all have a good day unfortunately I will not be there. Supporting the grandkids at the opening meet of their triathlon season.

The tide times are on the home page of the webpage thanks to Mark. 4.10 mtr predicted high should not cross the strood

Re: Cudmore Grove Sunday 6th April 14

graeme
Did not manage to make it as planned in the end, wife needed to work meaning I had the (young) kids and no car. It stayed dry where i was (~20 miles away) with a reasonable wind, so guess on the coast it was probably better.
 Many people go?
Elvis, my pet mouse has died,        he was caught in a trap