Cudmore Grove 5th April 2015

Colin
Hi, I was wondering who is thinking about coming to the EKG fly-in at Cudmore Grove providing the weather is ok ? for info the high tide is at 13.52 and is 4.9m

Re: Cudmore Grove 5th April 2015

willibob
Hi Colin I hope to be there weather permitting Thanks for the tide Info shouldn't be a problem
Ern

Re: Cudmore Grove 5th April 2015

Turboman
Not for me we will not be their Hope you have a good day if you go but it's a hell of a journey. Round trip is about 150miles, when I have Epping Forest just 5 mins away.

Re: Cudmore Grove 5th April 2015

Colin
Had a great day at Cudmore Grove for my 1st " proper " fly of 2015, just about enough wind and even the Sun came out in the afternoon, good to meet up with folk from the EKG and to see their lovely kite's, sorry I didn't get to chat to everyone, too busy flying my Rev, thank you to those that attended for making it a lovely day.