Christmas Lunch and Fly Wick Country Park

Christmas Lunch and Fly Wick Country Park

FrankW
VERY windy, but no rain. Good food and company. Thanks to all!

Special thanks to Mark the Park Warden for making it possible.

Pictures are up here...

Xmas Do
Frank Wright

Re: Christmas Lunch and Fly Wick Country Park

Mark
They weren't wrong about it being windy, we struggled to walk up-wind a few times.
A good meeting, nice food, musical entertainment & lots of raffle prizes.
Welcome to our newest member, hope to be seeing you at more of the meetings and flying the kites you make.
Mark.

PS, thanks for uploading the pictures Frank.