Capston Kite & Bike Festival 22nd Sept 2013

Capston Kite & Bike Festival 22nd Sept 2013

willibob
EKG is again invited to this event . Would club members let me know if they plan to go. Hopefully the weather will be better this year and flying will be great. Anyway its good to meet up with our flying freinds from Kent & Brighton clubs

Re: Capston Kite & Bike Festival 22nd Sept 2013

Graham L
Hi Ern,

That would be nice, but I expect I will be doing something else as that's near Rosie's birthday

Re: Capston Kite & Bike Festival 22nd Sept 2013

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Address for this event:

Capstone Farm Country Park