Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at the next Hainault meeting, 19th October 2014.

Please come along to collect your copy, it saves the club on postage

Mark
EKG WebMaster

Re: Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

Turboman
When will it be on the forum

Re: Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Short answer: It won't.

Long answer: It will appear on the clubs website at some point after I have received the electronic copy of it.

EKG WebMaster

Re: Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

Turboman
thats  what i ment

Re: Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Did you manage to pick up your copy of the magazine?

Kept thinking of you guys on Sunday.. all that wind and sunshine
EKG WebMaster

Re: Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

Turboman
Yes, we all did apart from Keith, Vernon missed him out after he had walked all the way down to the gate to get him in because they had closed the park to cars because there were certain unwanted individuals on the loose who would set up camp in the park. The day was quite good plenty of sunshine buy the wind got to strong and of the big stuff got slung about all over the sky and came down at a fair rate of knots so we used two line delta's. I had the late Dave Owens kite with the very long tail which was good to fly but that got to much and went back in the bag. Unfortunately on of the small spar connectors broke so now trying to get Sprit of the air to supply some new ones. A good day was had by all. Some interesting reading in the new kite wings and some developments for the future. Watch this space.

Re: Autumn KiteWings Magazines will be available at Hainault meeting

EKG WebMaster
Administrator
Pity the wind got up a bit too much for you, didn't realise it was so strong in Chelmsford.

Did anyone take any pictures?
EKG WebMaster