21st july meeting

Bighal
Hi there
where is the old codgers meeting today?
Thanks Harry

Re: 21st july meeting

Mark
Courtney should be calling you shortly...

Re: 21st july meeting

Turboman
It WAS at Hainault and what a fantastic day it was. It was sunny with a good strong wind. It was one of my rare occasions  for this year as I have not been out much but what a way to start. I arrived at about 10ish Courtney was already there with a few kites up so a got out my large flowform and put up my 10mtr turbo which stayed up all day. Not to many public as I expected because the kids are now on holiday in fact it was a bit quiet so was perfect. A great day out hopefully the start of many.